Boots and Rico

Boots and Rico
if you like my photography, please check out Laura Alison Photography on Facebook!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

ADOPT, Don't Shop!

In my first post, on where my full-fledged, crazy dog lady-ness began, I talked about my first rescue dog, Madison Boots. With some bumps in the road (see: How It All Began... ), I adopted her from Eleventh Hour Rescue (EHR). Eleventh Hour Rescue is a non-profit, volunteer-based rescue that rescues cats and dogs from death row (hence the name).

I am in no way affiliated with them, but am forever grateful to them for adopting to me my best friend. If you are looking for a new family member, please consider checking them out at www.ehrdogs.org. They have a slew of puppies, kittens, dogs and cats of all ages that are just waiting for their furever homes.


Madison Boots, Eleventh Hour Rescue alum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of each others' views and opinions :)