Boots and Rico

Boots and Rico
if you like my photography, please check out Laura Alison Photography on Facebook!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Any Guesses?

New post (this week) will be on the results of the Wisdom Panel DNA I tested both Madison and Jax with. Before I write it, I am interested to see what guesses are out there. If you already know, please don't comment, but if you don't know, take a guess! Post in the comment box below :)

 Madison 
"I'll be on the look-out, Mommy!"


"Is this a good pose?"


Jax
"Being this cute gets exhausting!"



Mommy, could I get any cuter?

4 comments:

  1. Madison is so beautiful! And Jax is so so cute! I have no idea of what breeds they could have in them though, they both look like a good mix of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No guesses from me. Your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of each others' views and opinions :)