Boots and Rico

Boots and Rico
if you like my photography, please check out Laura Alison Photography on Facebook!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Things I Love: Dogs & Books

Anyone who can see knows I love dogs (if that isn't the understatement of the year...), and anyone who knows me personally knows I love to read. I was that girl who would get yelled at for staying up past her bedtime, because I was under the covers with a flashlight and a book, unable to put the book down.

My favorite book I've ever read that was about a dog, is The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. It had the point of view from the dog, Enzo, and was funny, sad, and happy all at once. I read it in one day, and was obsessed with finding other books like it.

I never did find one I loved as much as that book, but I have found others that I love, having to do with dogs. I thought I'd share some of my favorites, in the hopes that others will read and love them as much as I have. If you have any books about dogs that you love, please share them in the comments, below :)

A Dog's Purpose by Bruce Cameron
A Dog's Journey by Bruce Cameron
The Dogs Of Christmas by Bruce Cameron
Pure Joy: The Dogs We Love by Danielle Steel

1 comment:

  1. I just recently read The Art of Racing in the Rain. I really liked it too.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of each others' views and opinions :)